Continued Expansion for Welsh IT Company

Thursday, 5 July 2018
new staff

Swansea based are continuing their accelerated growth plans with the appointment of four new members of staff., which operate several franchise businesses across the UK, announced five new members of staff as recently as May this year; however, these new appointments are a reflection of the high demand for their services.

John Merrick, Director, commented, “We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our services throughout the UK as we expand both locally and nationally, and we have already exceeded the targets we set ourselves earlier this year.”

The Swansea based IT company now employs over 22 members of staff and provides flexible IT support to businesses of all sizes in all sectors.  Their monitoring and response centre, also based in Swansea, offers remote technical help to franchises across the UK, and the special projects team manage the IT systems for hundreds of businesses both locally and nationally.

“IT is at the centre of most businesses operations,” said Director Steve Bain, “and our flexible IT support packages allow businesses to have experienced IT technicians at the end of a phone if something goes wrong.”

The IT help-desk is at the heart of the business, solving over 97% of IT related problems remotely and for the other 3%, an IT engineer will visit the company to fix the problem “in-situ”.

John Merrick continued, “From forgotten passwords to broadband dropping off to more serious issues such as a server malfunction; businesses often waste hours, sometimes days trying to fix the problem themselves, however, one call to our team and we will get to work on the issue straight away.”

The new appointments include Ben Homewood and Kalem Mahoney, who joins as a Fast Response Engineers, Tom Davis who joins the Projects team and Ceriann John who joins the Admin team, acting as the first point of contact for customer calls.

“These new appointments really bolster our team,” said Jo-Ann Miles, Commercial Director “which allows us to develop our business in new directions such as providing print solutions, as well as the installation and management of phone systems and broadband.”

Back to all articles
  • CMS Telecom Logo
  • Samsung logo
  • Office 365 Logo
  • Microsoft
  • Webroot Logo
  • Datto 1