Why Microsoft 365 good for business
Microsoft 365 includes a range of productivity tools, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, that can help your employees work more efficiently and effectively. With Microsoft 365, your employees can easily share and collaborate on documents and other files in real-time, regardless of their location. This can help improve communication and collaboration within your team.
It also includes advanced security features, such as data encryption and threat protection, to help protect your business data and keep it safe from cyber threats.
Here are the steps to set up a new user on Microsoft 365:
To set up a new user on Microsoft 365, you will need to have administrator access to your Microsoft 365 account. If you don’t have administrator access, you will need to contact the person who does to set up a new user.
- Sign into the Microsoft 365 admin centre using your administrator account.
- In the left pane, click on the Users tab, and then click on the “Add a user” button.
- Enter the first and last name of the new user, as well as a username for them. This will be the email address that the user will use to sign in to Microsoft 365.
- Choose a password for the new user and enter it in the appropriate field.
- Select the appropriate role for the new user. There are different roles available, such as global administrator, user administrator, and service administrator. Select the role that best fits the new user’s needs.
- Click on the “Add” button to create the new user.