One of the key benefits of Office 365 is that you can access familiar applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. from any smart device connected to the internet.
This includes tablets and smartphones, so if you’re working from home and other members of the family need to use your laptop or the family computer, you can continue working.
The same principle applies when things get back to normal. So, whether you’re travelling, waiting to go into a meeting or just away from the office, Office 365 will keep you productive.
Want to work from anywhere?
Save your files in your OneDrive and reach them from all your devices!
To download and work in the mobile apps follow these simple steps:
- Download and then launch any Office app like Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Sign in with your Office 365 account
- Create and edit documents in these apps straight from your phone; open files, edit text, adjust formatting, and even add pictures
To work in Office in your browser:
- Sign into Office.com with your Office 365 account and then launch any Office app.
- Create and edit documents right from your browser
- Open files, edit text, adjust formatting, add pictures, create graphs
- Co-author in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Want to share files with co-workers?
- With a file open, select Share
- Select the down arrow to choose permissions for the link you will be sharing. Options include:
• Anyone – if your organisation allows it
• People in your organisation
• Specific individuals
- Select apply to save the permissions
- Enter the name or email address of people you want to share with, type a message, and choose to send.
- Or select copy link and send the link in an email or message.
For more information on Office 365, whether you are a customer or not call 01792 464748 or email [email protected]
We Make IT Easy.